His house has a doorbell and mail slot, functional shuttered windows on both sides, a small sink, stove (its a sticker) and two molded seats to sit on by the table.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Isaac has a new home
Dave and I have been stalking Craiglist for awhile for a playhouse for Isaac for the backyard. We definately had some size constraints and not having grass made finding one a bit particular. So today I sat down to check craigslist and up pops a listing for this Step 2 house. I new this one would be close to fitting and we went outside to measure the stone pad we made a couple of summers ago. Then we also looked it up and found this one had a molded floor so it could go on rock as well if needed. We emailed the family who posted it this morning and they called us back and said we could come by and check it out. After Dave got back from the airport we headed over there (they were 5 minutes away - even better) and as soon as Isaac saw the house he jumped out of Dave's arms and got into the house in their yard. We took it home and our neighboor Brian helped Dave carry it to the backyard. Then Isaac played in it all evening, including having his dinner in there (Yes. I know. But I got a great haircut today and was all zened out and so I let him eat in there).
His house has a doorbell and mail slot, functional shuttered windows on both sides, a small sink, stove (its a sticker) and two molded seats to sit on by the table.



His house has a doorbell and mail slot, functional shuttered windows on both sides, a small sink, stove (its a sticker) and two molded seats to sit on by the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isaac looks to be the happiest home owner in Arizona. Great find.
I'd like to see a picture of your haircut. I noticed a few posts back how long your hair had gotten. I am in the desperate need for a haircut boat myself but have been too lazy to go get it cut.
That's really cute and it fits perfect!
Post a Comment